Applying nail paints neatly, clearly in a one go is a dream of almost every girl and woman. Some are truly blessed and have a fine hand in the makeup application. And some depend on the makeup tutorials, parlours or their friends to get the desired look. What when you are in an emergency and had to finish it up on your own? Haha, wish no one falls in such situation. But, what if it comes true?
So to rescue from this you should know some tips of basic makeup. Today, we have covered the nail paint section. Have a look at the tips below to apply nail paints like a pro.
- Soak your hands in water: The very first step is to freshen up your nails, better say, to make them fresh and alive. What you need to do here is, soak your hands in the warm water for a couple of minutes. Such activity will help soften your cuticles. The polish adheres better to a non-oily surface, so make sure your nails are clean and oil-free.
- Base Coat: For your nail paint shades to stay longer, it is best to apply a base coat. Apply it from the cuticle and go until the tips of your nail. Apply a thin layer and let it dry.
- Choose the favourite shade and apply: Pick any of your favourites and apply it. There are number of nail paints available in the online and offline cosmetics stores. Paint your nails from left to right. Don’t bother if it goes off your nails. After applying the first coat, leave your nails for 4 to 5 minutes to dry.
- Apply a second coat: Once done with the single coat, apply a second coat and let it dry. If your nail paint is lighter in colour or is of thin texture, it may demand more coats. In order to give your nails an astonishing and definitive look, apply the polish to the tip of your nails in a single stroke.
- Top Coat: Generally, two coats are enough. But sometimes, three coats are a go, to flaunt your nails and the same is to be followed here apply a top coat and let your nails dry.
- Soak your hands in soapy water: Once your nail polish dries, fill some soapy water in a small tub and soak your hands in it for a minute or two. Now, brush of the nail paints that went off your nails. Again soak your hands for a couple of minutes, and you are done.